From a simple voiceover to a multi-voiced advert with music, singing and sound effects, we can provide audio to enhance your product. Our studio team of recording engineers, editors and sound designers will work closely with you to deliver exactly what you require – even if you’re not sure precisely what that is!
We are happy to take on any project, however small or large. Projects we’ve worked on in the past include:
- Voiceovers for just about anything and everything
- Speech and music for radio, TV and new media adverts
- Music, soundscapes, SFX and dialogue for computer games and board games
- Railway network announcements
- Audio books and interactive reading products
- Foreign language versions of interactive museum exhibits
- Music and speech for telephone on-hold messaging
- Recording speech and songs in multiple languages for children’s toys
This list is far from exhaustive, so if you have a project in mind please get in touch on email@example.com and ask us for a quote.
Please use the menu to the right to find a more detailed explanation of the voiceover, casting, foreign language and sound design services that we can offer.
We have years of experience working on both small and large-scale projects. We will co-ordinate castings, translations, recording and editing to ensure that every element is scheduled, accounted for and delivered on time and on budget. We welcome your involvement in any part of this process, whether this is in person or using our ISDN and tele/video-conferencing facilities.
If you require a broader localisation and project-management service, or help with any other part of the product development cycle, visit our sister company at www.sosound.co.uk.